Thursday, March 26, 2015

From the Craft Table

(Is that a better post title?  I'm going for clever/interesting.  At least it's better than "Look What I Made!")

My main goal this week was to put up some Easter decorations.  It was also spring break, and that kept us busy away from home, so my 'crafting' was mostly sprucing up some things for Easter.  I had gotten this basket with moss and eggs and some flowers, secondhand, for $2.  It looked a bit scruffy when I got it, but I had some silk flowers and silk ivy at home that I added, until it looked like this:


I have it hanging in the entry:

The bird hooks are for hanging coats,
except when they have a basket of eggs on them, hee hee.


They have these printed chip boards at Dollar Tree this year.  They come with an outer cutout done up in purple glitter, which I didn't thing went with the old fashioned look of the chicks, the lettering...so I removed it.  The only other Easter/spring stuff I had to put out were the egg cups and the little chicky salt and pepper shakers, so I guess I'm done for now.


What's really taking my attention right now is this stuff:

Making space for seedlings.  

All the seeds we'll need for this year's garden.  :)

Meanwhile, there is a little bit of crafting I plan to do before Easter, but I think I can get it done.  Are you making anything these days?  Are you gardening this year?  Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. What a great window for seed starting! No gardening here yet. It is supposed to freeze again this weekend and after last years' hard freeze on our frost date no one is doing anything outside yet. It is a shame that my beautiful azalea tree is in full bloom in my garage but it cannot take temps less than 40 degrees so there it stays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation! I moderate the comments, so please be patient - they will appear as soon as I have read them!